Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Great time with parents


my parents came on the 18th and left on the 28th : we had a very good time together and thank God, everything went smoothly as per my plan (including the climate-sun in paris and madrid!). we stayed in paris three nights and two days, covering the most important sights and activities. then to marseille, where my house was our base for the remaining days. and one night in madrid, sightseeing in marseille along with visits to my school and office (lunches there too). one day for nice, monaco and cannes including a short trip to ventimiglia in italy to have a cappuccino :) the last day in marseille was a lunch with my mentor before we left to paris to stay in the airport hotel and they took their flight to Kuwait the next day.

Now i am back to work, with a cold hehe but i am happy that my parents enjoyed the time and they are spending a week in Kuwait for a week before getting back home on the 4th after their first foreign trip!

i did not see any entries between my two posts - folks?? :)

love
$wamy

No comments: