Friday, February 09, 2007

Screwed Yet Again by Bengalooru!!!

Picture this, the time is around 9 at night, I'm on my way back home after a day at the office. I've not eaten yet so my friend suggests we stop over for a quick cup of ice-cream. And we do.
we park the car on a lane next to the ice-cream shop and walk to the shop. Pick up the ice-cream and sit for 2 minutes eating it. Pick up the remaining and walk to the car about 10 minutes after we left it.
everything looks ok till I go over to my side of the car and try to open it. What I find is the window shattered. I'm irritated thinking this is another one of the many incidents of vandalism untill i notice my car stereo missing. then i notice my iPod gone too. we look in the back and my friends purse is missing with things like the license, office ID etc.

This is the city we're living in where on a busy street at 9pm someone won't hesitate to break into your car and steal its contents.

just one piece of advice, don't leave anything in your car. If you do make sure no one can see it even if you're going to be gone only for a minute.
Take care and hope this doesn't happen to any of you.

No comments: