Sunday, April 29, 2007

Too many things happened too fast.

I can’t believe I am saying this. And first of all I can't believe it happenned this week-mid.

I am engaged now! My fiancé name is suresh. He is the CEO of a company here in Bangalore and is into automation industry.

We were declared engaged by my father in law and the only members present were both our parents. He surprised us by telling that we need not have a separate engagement function as then both of us have to take 2 breaks which could make our schedules difficult!

One of the most ideal way to know that you are committed than I could really imagine with NIL complicatons!

The marriage dates are not yet decided but it would be sometime in june last week i guess.

I am leaving for my cousin’s marriage this evening and would be back next Thursday.

I would keep you posted after that!!!

No comments: